Korra in Color
A Cup of Creativity Challenge!My last challenge (The CCC - The Crayon Creation Challenge) turned out to be a load of fun and produced some unbelievable artworks! I thought it was time to do a new challenge. From the poll, there seem to be plenty of you to take partA Cup of Creativity Challenge! by pbird12
What's the point?
* For fun
* For the challenge
* To try something new with a non standard medium
* I'll feature everyone on my page for a week with the art from this challenge
* For my favourite piece, I'll give away my coffee creation as a prize (and if it sucks, I'll do you a drawing instead)
What are the rules?
* Paint a portrait using coffee as your medium and nothing else (well, maybe a tiny bit of graphite for your sketch and tiny touches of your choice of white/black medium for highlighting/darkening choice areas, but that's it!) Your art must be at least 90% coffee.
* Paint whoever you like, but it must be a painting that you have put time into; I won't accept halfhearted or obviously rushed entr
|I would love to be able to hold a contest for a premium membership soon, and hopefully other prizes. Still working on ideas for a theme, but if you have point or prizes to donate I'd love to add them to the prizes.|
I'm just a self taught artist who has yet to discover his true passion and direction.|
I make art as an outlet, because I have thousands of ideas floating around my head and if I don't get them out...who knows what will happen...
It's my belief that art doesn't need to be incredibly complex, and that you don't have to go to art school to create amazing work. I think that people are to stuck in what art is and isn't, and that they need to see the bigger picture. To me, art is anything pleasing or stimulating. It doesn't have to be complex, it doesn't have to be deep, and most of all, it doesn't have to have a reason.